Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

My Newly Published Book

101 Tips For Coping With M.E




So after having this horrid illness for some time i felt i had learnt an awful lot since being diagnosed. I believe i have been one of the lucky ones to have had the change to participate in the NHS ME/CFS Management Programme.

I know there are many of you who have not been so lucky. For a while i had been thinking how i would love to put all of my tips and strategies for coping with the illness into a book, and luckily last year my health permitted me to do that! So here we are, 101 Tips For Coping With M.E. I have condensed down every single thing that i feel has helped me, and would benefit others. In the book i cover a range of subjects including Diet, Pacing and Alternative Therapies.

With Royalties supporting Invest In ME, An Independent charity campaigning for bio-medical research into the illness, this book is designed to help sufferers take control of the condition as much as is possible. 

The book can be purchased via Amazon here:

I will shortly be running a new competition so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment